#SimpleTips - How to take quick screenshots in Windows 10?

Posted by KrishKT KrishKT
#SimpleTips - How to take quick screenshots in Windows 10?

There are several ways available to take screenshot, here we will see two fast, easy and modern in-built tools to take screenshot.

Tool 1: Print screen snipping
>> Shortcut: Windows key + Print screen key
>> Screenshot automatically get saved to 'Pictures --> Screenshots' folder
(To modify default saving path: Right-click on 'Screenshots' folder --> 'Location' tab --> 'Move' button)

Tool 2: Snip & Sketch
>> Shortcut: Windows key + Shift, 'S' keys
>> Snip will be saved to clipboard - can click on the notification to edit or save

*Traditional ways like 'PrintScreen' / 'Alt + PrintScreen', Snipping tool - still works